The Holotropic Breathwork Workshops take place in the Velosimed Center, in a beautiful setting below the mighty Kočna mountain. .
1. Does Holotropic Breathwork involve drugs?
2. Is the facilitator a healer?
3. Is Holotropic Breathwork a kind of shamanism?
4. Is Holotropic Breathwork addictive?
5. Is there a prescribed ‘order’ of experience?
HOLOTROPIC BREATHWORK IN A NUTSHEL
What is holotropic breathwork?
Holotropic breathwork is a variety of holotropic works which are methods for self-exploration, personal transformation, and healing in general.
Holotropic breathwork includes:
Set and setting:
safe, supportive and caring environment,
100 % support and safety during the non-ordinary state (holotropic) journey,
focused energy release work (bodywork) if necessary for satisfactory conclusion of holotropic experience and
carefully guided the integration of holotropic experience,
guidelines for further integration activities after the workshop and support after the workshop.